Friday, November 21, 2008

My new serger!!!


I am so excited ...tonight I pick up my Viking Huskylock 905, and I can't wait to try this out. I've been using a friend's Europro serger, and I have to return it. I did alot of research and even talked to my sewing machine repair guy before I made this splurge, and from what I understand this is really good (and high end) machine. I think this will really improve my options...stay posted!
Here is the link for more info on the Viking Huskylock 905.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I love your work! I am looking for someone to, over the next few months, make me a wardrobe (28 items total) of very simple dresses, skirts and pull over shirts + 4 Nurse (dress) uniforms. I will provide the material, threads, and whatever else is needed for all of the items. If you think you may be interested, please email at writerdame@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Mia Mays